Archive for Over the Gate Join in for a friendly chat over the gate about home and country matters. (Nominated Charity The British Heart Foundation)
 


       Over the Gate Forum Index -> Dig in Deep
Mo

SShovelling

Methinks Sunday will be a day of shovelling the proverbial, literally.

Just had a heap of horse muck dropped off - not just ordinary horse muck, this is fell pony horse muck. One of our neighbours breeds them.

It is presently sat under a tarpaulin which, we hope, is secure enough to prevent 2 labs from finding what's underneath....
horace

Have fun don,t forget the labs can get to it once it,s spread
Yorkshire Geordie

I have a little dog that would love to help you Mo.
Biscuit loves pony muck, rabbit muck, cow pats, fox poo - anything with a perfume.
Unfortunately, she's not to good at shovelling.
Martyn
Christine

Trouble is that shovelling of the proverbial guarantees that the person on the end of the shovel will smell nicely too at the end of the process.

There's no smiley for holding one's nose here.  
Mo

horace wrote:
Have fun don,t forget the labs can get to it once it,s spread


They got under the tarp
Mo

Yorkshire Geordie wrote:
I have a little dog that would love to help you Mo.
Biscuit loves pony muck, rabbit muck, cow pats, fox poo - anything with a perfume.
Unfortunately, she's not to good at shovelling.
Martyn




Oddly, ours prefer to roll on dead things - even dead worms which they smear along their muzzles - poo is reserved for fine dining  
Mo

Christine wrote:
Trouble is that shovelling of the proverbial guarantees that the person on the end of the shovel will smell nicely too at the end of the process.

There's no smiley for holding one's nose here.  


True  
Actually, I don't mind the pong of horse muck.
My Grandad used to tell me to put some in my wellies to make me grow.

       Over the Gate Forum Index -> Dig in Deep
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum