Archive for Over the Gate Join in for a friendly chat over the gate about home and country matters. (Nominated Charity The British Heart Foundation)
 


       Over the Gate Forum Index -> Other pets
kaz

Barry the giant sea worm



How would you like this for a pet  - ptrobably not suitable for most households - read the link to see what damage he has caused

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/scienc...ysterious-attacks-coral-reef.html
Morlan75

Awwww Blimey! that's some critter! I would'nt be 110% pleased  if that jumped out in front of my camera in a rock pool    
Captain_Dingbat

Reminds me of that movie, can't remember the name....that had giant things like it that ate all the passengers of a cruise ship...

Deep Rising...was what the movie was called....I THINK....

~cries~
Morlan75

Captain_Dingbat wrote:
Reminds me of that movie, can't remember the name....that had giant things like it that ate all the passengers of a cruise ship...

Deep Rising...was what the movie was called....I THINK....

~cries~


and that one where wormy "bugs" tunnel under the desert and drag people through worm holes to eat's 'em     (I bet Barry's very nice though lol!)
kaz

Morlan75 wrote:


and that one where wormy "bugs" tunnel under the desert and drag people through worm holes to eat's 'em     (I bet Barry's very nice though lol!)


Tremors?

That's a brilliant film
Morlan75

Thats the one Kaz        
Bazzer

Barry's are VERY nice.
It's Bazzers that are :evil9:
mandie

ooooooohhhhh eeeeeeee that gave me the heeeby jeeebys
kaz

I just can't imagine something that big being able to escape detection for so long
Morlan75

kaz wrote:
I just can't imagine something that big being able to escape detection for so long


I know   but seems the critters do escape detection it reminds me of the Anoconda they found (apparently) the news or rather story was flying around the snake/reptile forums for a few weeks in disscussion a few years back, apparently a "pet" had been let free in a place in Bristol very near to a shopping centre... the story's said it was a biggun as well   just does make you wounder what's lurking about out there that we don't know about  
lizzie44

Ugh. Dont like the look of him at all. Perhaps he looks better underwater. Love Lizzie

       Over the Gate Forum Index -> Other pets
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum